Welcome to Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers – Top Quality New Jersey Home Health Care Services for Elder Care in New Jersey!
It’s a complicated and emotional time when a person or a family must start planning for senior care. New Jersey residents, or family members looking for assistance in New Jersey, will find caring, dignified, and respectful service through Senior Helpers.
Thank you for visiting our Senior Helpers of Monmouth and Middlesex Counties website. We respect and understand your need to gather some information before making any important decisions regarding your loved one’s elder care. New Jersey residents will find the same great service the day they sign up throughout their loved one’s need for our services.
At Senior Helpers, our deepest commitment is taking care of our senior clients affordably and respectfully while serving as their advocate, so they can safely remain living at home with dignity for as long as possible. We have the medical training and skill set essential to anticipating our clients' needs, which we do for them daily with compassion and attention to detail with our New Jersey home health care.
As business owners guided by our ethic of service who personally conduct each client's assessment, we truly empathize with the many challenges that seniors face later in life. This is why Senior Helpers focuses so intently on positive aging, rather than limitations and restrictions. Because we're a health care service firm, we intimately know all the New Jersey home health care options available, and we will help you and your loved one successfully navigate them every day.
- Once contacted, Senior Helpers can be on location for your loved one's assessment on the same day.
- We can also conduct an assessment before your family member leaves the hospital or other care facility to ensure proper coordination with the staff of a proactive discharge plan.
- With a combined 250 hourly and live-in caregivers available, we can handle any and all of your short-term or long-term care needs for elder care.
- New Jersey residents can rely upon our caregivers for assistance with a wide variety of daily in-home living needs as well as heartfelt companionship.
- We assess and can refer you to different treatment options, including alternative hospice care for more affordable daily maintenance, living needs, and New Jersey home care.
- Senior Helpers is pleased to have an LPN, RNs, and a geriatric care manager on staff to oversee every aspect of comprehensive care planning for your loved one.
There are many reasons a family may need assistance with their loved ones, ranging from an hourly visit so the primary caregiver can have some “me” time, to regular weekly visits to make sure your loved one is taking their medicine correctly, to 24-hour live-in home care. NJ based Senior Helpers’ wide range of packages can meet the needs of almost every elder care situation.
If your family is in crisis, allow us to help you face this trying situation and move forward by selecting the right treatment at the right time. When you call, we will be ready, because anticipating needs is what Senior Helpers does best.